Travel in Weekend #10


Today in my Link Party - Travel in Weekend - coffee roaster in Hamburg. A place where you can see how coffee is processed to have its own unique flavor. For miesjacu can of course enjoy coffee and cake at staoliku. A coffee smells like there's probably no need to mention it.
If you have interesting photos (and certainly you have) places that are worth visiting cities or wild areas, churches, buildings, bridges and old towns, I invite you.


Please only link to your post and not your whole blog.
Visit others, leave an Comment and make new Friends!
Links not related thematically and advertising will be removed.




9 komentarzy:

  1. I know that most of the world likes it, but I really don't like coffee.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi there! I just ran across your post over at Photo Friday. Visiting from Sunshine and Elephants and notice you had a link up so I linked up my picture. Thanks for hosting and love the capture! ~Lowanda

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I am not a coffee drinker but I love its smell and the process in making them! This place would be heaven for me! #wotw

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Coffee is the beverage of choice here in the Pacific Northwest U.S. -- the birthplace of Starbucks --but this coffee roaster in Hamburg looks like it's in a class of its own. It looks complicated! I can imagine the delightful aroma.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I can imagine the gorgeous smell of the coffee.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I can almost smell the coffee from your photo! It's cool to see how it's made so flavorsome.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. How interesting! Portland is a BIG coffee town, but I've never given much thought as to how the roasting actually happens.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Ohmygoodness! I love coffee! I'd be in heaven there! I'm currently brewing with a Chemex pot (pour-over brewing), but when the school year starts (next week! Wahhhh!) I'll have to switch to a regular coffee pot for the work days. And it will be a pot of coffee - I don't function well without one.

    Thank you so much for joining us for Photo Friday again this week!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Wow, I bet that room smells amazing

    Mollyxxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń